Yes, President Trump is Accomplishing Things
President Trump is being attacked from all sides – by the media, the Democrats, and even some Republicans.
They try to convince you that he hasn't really accomplished anything. They try to find any kind of irregularity in an attempt to build a scandal. Anything to distract you about what he's accomplished in the first month of his presidency.
We seemed to have actually elected someone who is doing exactly what we elected him to do. How refreshing.
Below is a list of conservative actions the president has taken in his first month. How many have you heard about in the news?
PRESIDENT TRUMP'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Trump nominated Judge Neil M. Gorsuch to the Supreme Court
- Trump signed an Executive Order instructing Federal agencies to "minimize the burden" of Obamacare
- Trump signed an Executive Order to improve security by enabling the construction of a wall on the southern border
- Trump signed an Executive Order to protect Americans by limiting admission of refugees from several terrorist hotspots
- Trump signed an Executive Order to make sure Federal immigration laws are enforced and that Americans' tax dollars do not go to sanctuary cities
- Under Trump's leadership, the Department of the Treasury sanctioned 25 entities and individuals involved in Iran's ballistic missile program
- Trump has required that for every new Federal regulation, two existing regulations by eliminated
- Trump directed the Commerce Department to streamline Federal permitting processes for domestic manufacturing
- Trump signed an Executive Order expediting the environmental review and approval process for infrastructure projects
- Trump signed a Presidential Memorandum to clear roadblocks to construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline and the Dakota Access Pipeline
- Trump signed legislation to block the so-called "Stream Protection Rule" from causing further harm to the coal industry
- Trump signed an Executive Order establishing new ethics commitments for all Executive branch appointees, putting in place a five-year lobbying ban and a permanent ban on lobbying for foreign governments
- Trump put in place a hiring freeze for Federal civilian employees